Graveyard Press Operator
SelectStaffing Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ResourceMFG is looking for a Digital Press Operator. This is a great opportunity to show your skills with ensuring high quality and standards are being met! This associate will be running a press that will make instructional booklets!
Shift: 11pm to 7am
Basic job functions will include:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Counts/bands small bundles.
• Uses guillotine cutter.
• Operates digital printers.
• Operates finishing equipment.
• Performs basic computer operations.
• Supplies stocking.
• Interacts with customers.
• Performs machine maintenance/troubleshooting.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D).
• Must have minimum six months’ related experience with computer operation such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet Explorer.
• Must have basic computer skills including electronic mail and word processing.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be process- and detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
ManufacturingView all jobs at SelectStaffing