Experienced Administrative Assistant
SelectStaffing Santa Maria, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking Amazing Administrative Assistants Only!
Do you enjoy connecting with people, working independently, and multi-tasking in a busy office? Then this is the opportunity for you! We are NOW HIRING an experienced Administrative Assistant to work for one of the most prominent companies in the area! Join our team and receive competitive weekly pay, healthcare and retirement benefits, and the opportunity to advance your career with free online skills training.
Clerical professionals are more than 3.5x happier working for Select than for the competition. Yes, that’s right. Come work with us and be happier too. APPLY NOW!
“The staff at Select are always accessible.” Select Associate, Christian
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Adherence to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
- Employee-focused workplace
As a Select Administrative Assistant, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and a retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous experience in Administrative Assistant role
- Basic computer skills
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Answering inbound/multi-line phones
- Potentially scheduling appointments, document maintenance, interacting with clients/visitors
- Work independently
- Basic filing
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
1-2 years experience, Microsoft Suite
AddressSanta Maria, CA
BusinessView all jobs at SelectStaffing