- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have direct hire openings for Electronic Assemblers in Hollister at a company that makes safety components for space companies and the military. This is a day shift position.
Use your electronic assembly skills to build the safety components following a step by step process.
Be on our client’s payroll on Day 1 with this DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Pay and Schedule Information:
- 1st shift: 7 am - 6 pm; Mon-Thurs with overtime on Fridays when requested
- Pay: Starts at $19-$21/hour based on experience/skills
If you have experience with cable and wire harness assembly, soldering, printed circuit board assembly, reading wiring diagrams, or are familiar with electronic components, please apply!
Job Requirements of the Electronic Assembler:
- 1 year of electronic assembly experience, preferably helping to solder, make cable/wire harnesses, following blueprints, etc.
- Have good manual dexterity to handle the delicate devices
- Be able to lift 20 pounds
- Communicate with the leads and supervisors if you have a question or concern
Walk-in's Always Welcome!
ManufacturingView all jobs at SelectStaffing