A company that manufactures and distributes robotic massage chairs in the City of Covina is seeking a EDI Order Processor.
• Receives and Reconcile Customers Orders Via EDI.
• Knowledge of EDI (Includes order processing, labeling and routing)
• Enters customer orders within a 24 hour period with precise accuracy, ensuring double checks on pertinent information. Verify and cross reference order details, ensuring correct information, item code, etc.
• Ensures EDI information is processed properly with team members
• Provide order status & tracking and reporting to management & customers as needed.
• Monitor all open orders / returns through completion
• Daily Customer Follow Up and Support as Needed
• Support to other departments as requested
- Must be able to pass hiring requirements
- Must have 1 year minimum of EDI experience
- Safety is our top priority! We provide over the phone interviews, we practice social distancing, we require face masks in our office and we sanitize and disinfect frequently. All of our job sites are taking proper safety measures to avoid the spread of COVID.