Schedule: M-F 7AM-3:30PM
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Position Summary: This position is responsible for delivering timely and accurate information to internal and external customers, representing company externally and being the customer advocate internally.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Entering quotes
- Receive, price and return requests for quotes within defined criteria
- Perform routine follow-up to determine success or failure, track competitive market information (backlog, pricing, competitor backlog)
- Interactions with Customers regarding orders, scheduling, purchasing, etc.
- Work as team with Purchasing, Sales, Logistics, and Accounting to provide client with best information
- Other Office duties assigned
- Preferably someone with a minimum of an associate’s degree
- Must have experience working within complicated systems (IE: Oracle, PeopleSoft, or something similar)
- Administration experience preferably
- Experience working with billing or accounts receivable
- The candidate also needs to have a working knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented