We are hiring Customer Advocate Specialist in the Boise area
This will be a Temp/Seasonal 6 month assignment
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $12.00 HR
- Provide thorough, timely, accurate customer support and complex problem solving via telephone, email, and other methods in a high-volume support center environment to include peak workloads during annual open enrollment periods.
- Support wide range of customer and consumer connector questions such as general insurance enrollment, non-financial assistance eligibility, making enrollment changes, use of the online technology, individual enrollment, plan selection alternatives, family status changes, and other insurance and/or ACA related topics.
- Respond professionally and appropriately to inbound calls and other sources of customer contact.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Process enrollment discrepancies as well as perform manual verifications or reconciliations and related projects. 1-year customer service experience, including resolving complex customer issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal telephone skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and ability to learn/utilize other technology applications.
- Ability to sit and/or stand at a desk and work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced workplace, adapt to a continually evolving environment.