The goal of the SelectQuote internship program is to provide an opportunity to develop industry-related knowledge, and enhance skills that are transferable to any type of professional setting. No matter what your skills and professional experience, a SelectQuote internship is a chance to develop them even further. For this reason along with the day to day intern duties SelectQuote interns will work together on a multitude of special projects, community events, and fun activities throughout the duration of the internship program. The balance of the day-to-day work along with diverse projects, and community involvement will provide our interns with a well rounded learning experience that will enhance their overall professional development.
A Digital Marketing Intern will assist the digital marketing team improve our digital marketing efforts. This includes but is not limited to improving our ranking in the search engine results pages (SERPs), engagement and traffic from social channels, improvement in paid advertising listings, content creation for SEO value, and competitor research. The intern will learn about best practices in digital marketing and learn various tools such as those used for paid ads (Google adwords/Ads, Bing Ads), search engine optimization (SEO), social media (paid and organic), content development and creation, Google Analytics and more. Interns will assist with creating measurable content that drives leads and traffic to SelectQuote properties.Responsibilities
- Assist with creating content that drives leads and traffic
- Learn about best practices in digital marketing
- Learn about various tools such as paid ads, SEO, social media, content development, Google Analytics and more
- Assist the digital marketing team improve our digital marketing efforts
What You Need to be Successful:
- Possess a positive outlook and friendly attitude.
- Ability to receive coaching and a desire to enhance learning.
- Has a self-starter attitude with a high level of motivation.
- Ability to adapt and use new technologies in the workplace.
- High level of attention to detail while providing accurate data aligned with departmental standards.
- Availability from May 28th, 2019 until August 6th, 2019.
- Currently enrolled in Junior or Senior year of college/university
- Degree focused in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Ability to work in our Overland Park, KS office for the duration of the internship.