GENERAL FACTORY HELP/URETHANE, CNC, RUBBER MILLING AND MACHINE
Rubber & Silicone Products has been a manufacturer of various rubber and silicone products for over 60
years. We are looking for a dependable individual who is willing to learn various manufacturing duties on
our manufacturing floor, such as sandblasting, painting of manufactured parts and the operation of
various manufacturing machinery.
We are willing to train the right person.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday from 7:50 am to 4:20 pm.
• Will be trained in the sandblasting and painting of manufactured parts.
• Will be trained in the operation of various manufacturing machines.
• Inspect product constantly to maintain highest quality parts.
• Maintain and handle tools and equipment used for production procedures.
• Record production output and machine efficiency.
• Assist in operation of other machines and tasks which the business demands in other production
• Must follow all the safety procedures, company rules and regulations, use of dust masks, gloves,
eye protection and other safety equipment.
• Maintain clean work area, machine, tools and equipment.
• Ability to handle physical workload to lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Will be required to work with sanders and grinders.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
• Previous Experience with Urethane or Rubber molding is a
• Previous experience rubber milling is a plus
Select or enter