We are looking for Production Associates at our Vancouver, WA facility.
We produce agricultural grow equipment for personal and commercial use.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 2:30am
- Manipulate empty packaging into position onto the production line
- Ensures that the quality of the packaging is free from defects
- Manipulate and ensures full packaging is sealed correctly with no leaks
- May apply labels by hand and/or through a labeling machine
- Ensure labels are adhered to packaging straight and without air bubbles
- Ensure lot and date code printer are working properly.
- Place filled, sealed product into case boxes
- Fills cases with required quantity with the correct product
- Ensure broken or defective product does not make it into finished case boxes
- Ensure correct lot and date codes are on all finished products
- Secure finished goods in case box and secured
- Ensure pallets are safe for use and not damaged
- Place boxes in neat stacks on pallets