Outside Sales with Base Salary
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - STAFFING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE A PLUS!
Exceptional opportunity in Chino, CA for a savvy outside sales professional looking to join forces with an innovative industry leader! This Business Development Manager role will help grow our business with Select Staffing & ProLogistix and offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commission, a comprehensive benefits package, and excellent future growth potential.
This role is for a highly motivated individual that has staffing experience and demonstrates an “out of the box” mentality and brings a desire to “hunt” to the EmployBridge team. The BDM is responsible for consistently increasing revenue through the generation of new business. This is accomplished by prospecting and closing new opportunities as well as leveraging existing relationships.
- Building relationships by daily interfacing with all levels of an organization. This would include the C- Suite, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and peer-level associates.
- The capability to build and grow a book of business in your own local territory based on sales ability and business acumen.
- Proven experience generating leads from inception to close (sales funnel).
- Meets or exceeds weekly goals to bring in new accounts through innovative methods i.e. Lead Gen, Zoom, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to maintain documentation, notes, and hit target KPI’s.
- Utilize creativity by using EmployBridge’s innovative technology to reach clients and prospects.
- Willingness to work with technology as a large part of your selling role.
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team-oriented financially rewarding, innovative, and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide. There are five fundamental values upon with EmployBridge operates – Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them! Find out more about us at www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Select StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity with the nation's largest light industrial staffing firm!
BusinessView all jobs at Select Staffing