Customer Service Representatives!
- Interacts with clients and translates customer and business requirements into deliverables.
- Works closely with all functional departments to provide one-stop solution for clients.
- Communicates proactively with the client regarding business issues and opportunities.
- Prepares internal and external client reports, ensuring appropriate client metrics are generated, data is accurate and reporting deadlines are met on a timely basis.
- 3 years’ related work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relationships internally and externally at all levels of an organization
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite - Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word required.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to remain professional and focused in a high paced environment.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks as required.
Why Work Here?Our mission is to be the most respected staffing firm in each market we serve by providing best-in-class, extra-mile service to our valued clients and associate employees.
Long term positions, full time work, benefits offered. Holiday pay, Free online College courses, and more!