Hiring a Clerical Support in the Customer Service department in Largo, FL!
Develop daily rapport with customers in a designated territory and initialize orders to include gathering customers’ information, artwork, event dates etc. so that it be given to order entry and other departments to enable orders completion by performing the following functions.
- Communicate with customers by phone or email and receive and process orders for promotional products.
- Completes forms, determine charges for service requested (including shipping, more than one color imprint, special packaging etc.), prepare changes made to current orders. Expedite orders and changes by communicating with the factory.
- Maintains territory of specific customer base and assist other territories as needed.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or services rendered, referring complaints of service failure to designated departments for investigation.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 12 months of customer service experience dealing with a regional/territorial distinction.
- Excellent people skills. Basic typing, 45+ WPM.
- Knowledge of Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently and independently as well paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle all types of calls.