Bilingual Clerical Staffing Assistant
Select Staffing Sarasota, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bilingual Clerical Staffing Assistant
Changing Lives One Day at a Time
We are seeking an energetic Staffing Assistant to join our Select team located in Sarasota, FL. If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
EmployBridge is a place where your career and passion come together.
- Develops hands-on recruiting strategies; interview and selecting qualified candidates
- Evaluates candidate’s education, skills acquired, and qualifications to work at various client companies
- Interacting with our clients to determine skills required for various job assignments
- Troubleshoots, resolves and addresses clients’ concerns and/or complaints
- Matching candidates to job orders and filling open positions in an effective and timely manner
- Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies
- Conducting orientation, on-boarding, and managing the employee workforce; including counseling, disciplinary actions and terminations
- Supervising and appraising the productivity of associates through follow up and quality checks with the client
- Demonstrating the company's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
- Other assigned duties as needed
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-direct
- Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Enjoy working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Patience and ability to effectively work with people from all socio-economic backgrounds
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if required
- Desire to meet deadlines
- Previous staffing or recruiting experience a plus
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates, to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry!
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Select StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity with the nation's largest light industrial staffing firm.
BusinessView all jobs at Select Staffing