In-Person Appointment Setter
We are searching for a personable, thorough Appointment Setter to contact prospective clients in person. The Appointment Setter's responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services, and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client. You should also keep a log of the numbers you have dialed each day.
Appointment Setter Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
- Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
Appointment Setter Qualifications:
- Sales Skills – Since appointment setters are often the first point of contact between a client and a company, they have basic knowledge of sales principles. They also know how to garner interest in the product or service that the company is selling
- Customer Service Experience – Appointment setters have previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment. However, any kind of retail customer service is usually helpful for this position
- Data Entry Skills – Successful appointment setters are skilled data entry employees who can type at fast speeds with high accuracy
- Interpersonal Communication Skills – These professionals talk to clients all day through both phone calls and emails. As such, they are excellent with interpersonal communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Organization Skills – They also need to work with the schedules of multiple salespeople. As such, they are highly organized employees and always know what’s going on with each salesperson
Must be available to work evenings and weekends