Job Title: Senior Programmer Analyst - DIRECT HIRE
Location: 301 W. Jefferson, Suite 280 Phoenix, AZ 85003
Duration: DIRECT HIRE
Shift: 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Job ID: 1504
· Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
· Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
· Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
· Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
· Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
· Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· C#, Entity Framework and MVC
· Object Oriented design and coding practices
· SQL queries and sorted procedures
· Proficient in full Microsoft Stack suite of applications
· Working independently and with teams, self-motivated and directed
· Communicating clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with peers and non-technical business users.
· Entity Framework
· MS SQL
· Web Services
· HTML 5
· .NET Core
· TFS – CI/CD Client requires testing of C# v. 2.0 or later and test results need to be included with candidate submittals.
· Five (5) years programming experience or demonstrated expertise is required skills.
· Three (3) years database design/development (MS SQL) Candidates must be USC or GC- NO EXCEPTIONS
· Experience in Government, Banking/Finance or Healthcare environments
· Experience in system integration Candidates must be USC or GC- NO EXCEPTIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
· Equivalent combination of post-secondary education and/or job related experience may substitute for the required education on a year for year basis Client requires testing of C# v. 2.0 or later and test results need to be included with candidate submittals.
· All Candidates must be able to communicate both verbally and written clearly in English
· Work performed onsite only Must Submit C Sharp Test Results**** Test results of 80% or higher will only be accepted for this position Please attach to resume***
Select Source International
Why Work Here?Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.
GROW YOUR CAREER. BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT. APPLY TODAY. RECOMMEND TODAY.