Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Financial Analyst:
We are seeking a high caliber, experienced Senior Financial Analyst with strong presence and business acumen to support our Electrophysiology Research & Development business. This includes preparing financial budgets, workforce planning & analysis, capital planning, monthly financial close activities, review and analysis of monthly operating results, ad hoc analysis, and presentations to upper level management.
· Exercises judgment in planning, organizing and performing work; monitors performance and proactively reports status within area of responsibility
· Routinely performs financial planning and analysis activities for Electrophysiology R&D, which may include any combination of the following areas: budgeting and forecasting, detailed variance analysis, capital planning and reconciliation, headcount analysis and purchase requisition approvals.
· Participates in the monthly closing process, including the preparation of journal entries and conducting research across multiple financial systems. Provides analytical insight into budget variances and performance.
· Prepares and distributes financial reports and packages by gathering and analyzing information related to current performance.
· Partners with business Directors and cost center owners to develop month-end analysis and commentary related to the financial close cycle and quarterly LBE cycles.
· Understands the business as a subject matter expert, represents the business in finance decisions, including strategic R&D pipeline optimization
· Supports the business in the preparation of capital purchase requisitions
· Participates in ad hoc analysis and reporting as required by finance management and/or the related business partners.
· Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
· Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
· Executes annual goals and objectives as defined by the Finance team.
· Other tasks as necessary
Required experience(s), education and knowledge will further expand marketplace success:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, a related field, or equivalent
· A minimum of six years of finance experience with progressively more responsibility
· A comprehensive knowledge of balance sheet transactions and their impacts on the income statement is also required
· A qualified record of implementing new processes effectively and efficiently
· An in-depth knowledge and experience of GAAP
· Documented record of delivering information that adds value to management’s decision-making process.
· Advanced personal computer skills including spreadsheet, word processing, data base management, and other relevant applications
· Must have the ability to meet the deadlines on multiple assignments
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Must be able to perform in a diverse cross-functional team environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and with senior management
· Ability to converse effectively with all levels of employees
· Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
· Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
Preferred qualifications and education:
· An advanced credential, such as an MBA, CPA, CMA, or CPIM designation or equivalent
· Ideally a 3-year minimum of public accounting and a 3-year minimum of industry experience
· Strong experience with SAP ERP system software and Hyperion Planning/Essbase systems
Select Source InternationalWhy Work Here?
GROW YOUR CAREER. BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care, and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.
5050 Nathan Lane N. Plymouth Minnesota USA 55442Minneapolis, MN
Finance and Insurance