SELECT SOURCE INTERNATIONAL
Select Source International (SSI) has been serving major corporations for more than 15 years. At SSI, we believe in building a corporation with only the strongest and most capable individuals. Our world-class consultants have the expertise to meet our clients’ demands. Here at SSI, we pride ourselves on the fundamental belief that our team is essential to our company's growth. We assist our consultants every step of the way in order to match them to the best possible position for their skills.
Job Title: SCADA Project Manager
Location: Roseville, MN
Duration: 12 months
· Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
· Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
· Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
· Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
· Provides day-to-day direction to project resources and ensures the project teams are provided the resources and support that enable the teams to reach their defined objectives.
· Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
· Responsible for preparation of documentation and status reports.
· Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
Additional Job Details:
· As part of that deployment, this Project Manager will be responsible for defining and driving the supporting tasks in that project related to feeder model build and promotion, distribution automation device testing and commissioning, offline and live feed tuning, and control center acceptance.
· Electric Utility operations
· Electric SCADA systems
· Advanced Distribution Management Systems
· Geographic Information Systems
· Microsoft Project
· Microsoft Visio
Note: Selected candidates will be required to submit to a Background Check and a Drug Screen.