Project Coordinator (Hybrid)
- $30 to $34 Hourly
Job Title: - Project Coordinator
Location: - Alameda CA (Hybrid)
Duration: - 06 Months of Contract (With Possible Extension)
Shift: - 08:00AM to 05:00 PM
- Responsible for coordinating with an internal cross functional team to develop packaging and labeling items for new products or revisions to existing products.
- Responsible for coordinating the efficient use of Department resources to meet deadlines for new product releases and revisions.
- Responsible for coordinating the translation of packaging and labeling items with language translation agencies.
- Responsible for interpreting project schedules and escalating project timeline risks and issues to management.
- Performs labeling coordination tasks using electronic workflow system and product lifecycle management system.
- Support assessment for projects to identify scope and impact to labeling.
- Issues Engineering Changes and modifies Bill of Materials in Agile for packaging and labeling components.
Knowledge and Skills
- Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience including coordinating, organizing and executing project activities.
- Computer literacy with PC platform. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with product lifecycle management system preferred
GROW YOUR CAREER. BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care, and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.
Select Source InternationalAlameda, CA
WebsiteView All Select Source International Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.