Job Title: Project Coordinator (Contract to hire)
Location: St Paul MN
Duration: 6 Months Contract with possible extension
Shift/Hours: Part-Time - Flexible within 9 am-5 pm timeframe, about 4 hrs per day
Payrate: Up to $18/hr on W2 (without benefits)
MUST be proficient with MS Office (Excel – very adept – much beyond tables and formulas; PPT; Word; MS Project experience is a plus
· Manages the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
· Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.;
· Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.;
· Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.;
· Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans.;
· Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.;
· Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.;
· Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques.
· HS Diploma or GED required, Some college okay, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures.
- General understanding of business unit/group function. Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.;
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Has a broad knowledge of technical alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the systems environment.
Select Source International
Why Work Here?Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.
GROW YOUR CAREER. BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT. APPLY TODAY. RECOMMEND TODAY.