Job Title: Human Resources Group - Instructional Designer
Duration: 6 Months (Contract with possibility of extension) on W2
Pay Rate: Up To $34/- Per Hour on W2 Without Benefits
Prefer Candidate from eastern time zone
· This position designs, develops, implements and evaluates enterprise-wide learning solutions in support of Company's business objectives.
· Partner with SMEs and key stakeholders to develop learning paths and curriculum content that reflects sound instructional design based on adult learning principles and best practices.
· Display demonstrated expertise in instructional design systems, learning technologies and adult learning best practices.
· Act as technical expert and liaison with Talent Development, IT and other areas.
· The person will work remotely in their own environment. Client would provide the necessary equipment to complete the job.
· The training team supports the program through course development and facilitation. The team is essential in ensuring quality counselor performance and compliance to contractual training requirements.
· This role is essential for course development, as we are restructuring our training program and curriculum. New courses are required for the new contract.
· Possesses and provides expertise in the full life-cycle of instructional design processes (ADDIE or other industry accepted models) to design, develop and implement effective instructional materials, learning resources and content.
· Consult with training manager on employee needs.
· Collaborate with team on the ADDIE process for course development.
· Develop courses using preferred software
· Maintains progressive knowledge of the trends in instructional design, learning methodologies and learning technology solutions.
· Routinely researches current trends, tools and techniques associated with content/curriculum design and development.
· Creates design standards and templates and integrates technology-based tools into the development process.
· Evaluates and assesses the instructional effectiveness and business impact of programs and supports the continuous improvement of learning solutions.
· Ownership and accountability for larger scale learning and development and HR initiatives.
· Partners with internal customers to clarify business objectives, identify performance gaps and recommend appropriate solutions.
· Leads projects including negotiating project scope and timeline, meeting all deadlines within quality expectations.
· Actively communicates with stakeholders and ensures solutions have demonstrable business impact.
· Support Talent Development on strategy execution and team working environment.
· 3+ years of instructional design experience with proven ability to design and build innovative, creative content, including online programs, job aids, web sites and instructor materials.
· Experience in course development and/or instructional design
· Needs knowledge and skill on course development software.
· PowerPoint, articulate 360, ADOBE Creative Cloud, Vyond Animation
· Ability to work in fast paced environment.
· Strong knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design theory and models, learning styles, knowledge management practices and performance improvement models.
· Experience with multimedia authoring, graphic creation tools and learning management systems.
· Effective interpersonal and negotiating skills.
· Ability to function independently and as a team member.
· Strong project management skills with ability to lead multiple, complex projects with tight time frames in a matrixed environment.
· Strong organizational, time management and attention to detail.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Expert in use of Microsoft Products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Experience with remote training using asynchronous meeting tools such as NetMeeting, Webex, or LiveMeeting.
· Bachelor's degree is preferred. A combination of education and work experience may be considered.
Select Source International
Why Work Here?Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.
GROW YOUR CAREER. BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT. APPLY TODAY. RECOMMEND TODAY.