Customer Service IV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technical Support Specialist
Customer Support Expert for CoolSculpting, CoolSculpting Elite, Cooltone, and Diamond Glow. Exceptional customer service is expected by performing all functions and initiatives to support the
daily business needs of the department. You are providing first tier medical device product support for via phone, email, online web tools for all Allergan Aesthetics customers. You will gather technical information pertinent to each inquiry and document in CRM. You can work with our service department to coordinate product replacement logistics and in-field repair scheduling to align with the department goal of the 24-hour product replacement metric. You effectively handle direct communication with our customers and work closely with the Service Team to facilitate non-warranty quotes, orders, and replacements. You track service shipments and communicate status to customers and support & sales team and handle all aspects of warranty and non-warranty service issues.
• Provide first tier product support via phone, email, online web tools for Allergan Aesthetics current Medical Devices; CoolSculpting, Coolsculpting Elite, Cooltone, and Diamond Glow.
• Open and handle multiple complaint calls daily. Write, communicate, and submit customer complaints within the required QA timeframe of 2 days.
• Process and submit service requests in a timely manner.
• Interface with other departments as needed: Quality Assurance, Customer Support, Service, Shipping, Product Surveillance, Sales, etc.
• Complete all required training to be able to function in various aspects of position.
• Serve as the customer advocate and liaison to quickly and fairly resolve service problems for customers.
•Associates Degree Required.
Ability to read and understand training and job aids written in English, and communicate with U.S. based customers.
•Requires minimum of two years’ experience as Customer Service Representative and demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of that position.
•Demonstrated oral and written communication skills required to communicate with Client customers and internal support organizations.
•Proven demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
Supervisor, Product Support
INTAKE CALL NOTES:
• Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? ? Note Virtual Interview process to be followed. No
• Years of experience/education and/or certifications required: 2 years customer service
• What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have? Customer service, strong oral and written skills
• What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
• What type of environment is this person working in?
o Group setting, in the office
• Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required? If yes, how many hours, what impact to scheduled working hours? 8-4:30 (30 minute break); Training will be 8 weeks at this schedule. After training the start time is subject to change/flexibility between 6 and 8 AM PT with an 8 hour shift to follow.
• Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Hybrid Schedule: Tuesday & Fridays are WFH
Select Source International
4410 Rosewood DrivePleasanton, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Select Source International
Get fresh Customer Service Expert jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.