Job Title: Care Manager/RN Clinician V (Interim RN Care Manage/UR Manager)
Location: Main Hospital @ Kent - 455 Toll Gate Road, Warwick, RI
Duration: 03 months
Shift: Weekdays 8a - 4:30p; also will be put into the weekend shift rotation. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK CHRISTMAS.
Job ID: CNE2JP00000303
** Official Title: Interim RN Care Manage/UR Manager**
· The RN Care Manager (RN CM) performs utilization management, case management and discharge planning activities for acute care, and/or extended care patients including ambulatory and emergency department patients.
· The RN Care Manager works with the patient health care teams to assess patients transition/discharge planning needs, actively prevent unnecessary admissions/readmissions, and facilitate timely transitions/discharges.
· Need to be an experienced Case Manager that is still serving as an RN, current licensure
· Candidates with CCM or ACM certifications will be considered above all others and is highly desired for this role
· Essentially, this role needs to be filled by candidates that can manage the daily duties of the department
· They need to be astute in making conscientious case recommendations in multiple facets of patient care and business needs
· Candidates must have prior Utilization Review experience in a hospital setting
· Mandatory - experience with InterQual
· Preferred - experience with AllScripts
· Preferred – reading/using Cerner system
· Overall character/personality traits (soft skills) - need to be a naturally supportive and nurturing leader; collaborative; positive outlook/perspective; analytical; solutions-based problem solver that can easily cultivate a constructive and confident work environment
· This role is very well-suited for a true relationship builder that is intent on adding value and continuing/furthering caring, patient-focused team
· For all intents and purposes, this is a very typical position – they just need to keep the train on the tracks and keep things moving on a day to day basis
· Degree required, preferably a BS in Nursing.
· Minimum of 5 years care management experience in an acute care environment and 3 years care management supervisory experience is required
· Must possess RI State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (or be willing to obtain this license)
· Certified Case Manager (CCM), Nurse Case Manager (RN, CM), Case Manager, Certified (CMC) or Certified Professional Health Care Quality (CPHCQ) preferred
Select Source International
Why Work Here?Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.
GROW YOUR CAREER. BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT. APPLY TODAY. RECOMMEND TODAY.