CAD Operator - JCI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- We need candidates with electrical or low voltage systems experience.
- Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field. More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- Someone that has been in the business world, not from academia running drafting clubs as a significant part of their resume .
- Resumes need to be well constructed, accurate, spell checked, etc. which shows attention to detail with the desire to do a good job.
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems)
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e.,. data sheets, battery calculations)
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills
- High school or equivalent education required
Select Source InternationalWhy Work Here?
GROW YOUR CAREER. BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care, and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.
6305 SW Rosewood StreetLake Oswego, OR