100% remote Entry level Marketing Communications Specialist.
Select Source International Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist.
Company: Select Source International
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
The North America Field Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to lead the development and execution of regional sales and partner communications. This role requires ongoing collaboration with North America Sales and marketing leaders, Client subject matter experts, marketing teams including Regional Field Marketing, Program Marketing and Channel Marketing, as well as Global Partner Marketing and Marketing Operations. Responsibilities include drafting and distribution of regular communications from sales leadership, the curation of content for internal sales-facing email communications, monthly partner email newsletters, and the creation and distribution of various external partner communications. This full-time contract position will work from Client’s corporate headquarters office, the Client Tower, in downtown Raleigh.
• Work with North America Field Marketing leaders to refine, streamline and improve ongoing Sales and Partner communications vehicles, formats and processes to maximize the impact of all communications
• Draft, secure approval and send periodic communications from North America Sales leadership
• Gather content, format and distribute monthly Field Marketing eNewsletter to North America Sales
• Post content to the Client Intranet
• Manage North America Commercial and Public Sector Partner communications, including monthly eNewsletters, Lunch and Learn and other event invitations, and ad hoc email communications
• Work with the NA Sales Enablement and Development team to coordinate speaker schedules and varied communications to the NA Sales organization in support of Sales Briefings.
• Refresh news and events content monthly on the United States page on RedHat.com
• Quarterly refresh of North America Partner contact and email data
• Document and maintain clear, detailed written processes for all communications
Skills and Experience:
• Communications experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; Sales and/or
• Partner communications experience a plus
• Hands on experience with email formatting and execution tools; HTML and/or Eloqua experience a plus
• Experience gathering and managing contact data
• Strong written and oral communications skills, detail oriented and organized
• Demonstrates initiative, creativity and strong work ethic
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Team-oriented with experience working a cross-functional teams, as well as autonomously
Select Source InternationalWhy Work Here?
GROW YOUR CAREER. BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT. APPLY TODAY. RECOMMEND TODAY.
Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care and Engineering Services consulting firm that has been in business since 1998. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services that have been appreciated by clients, customers, and users alike at several large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size enterprises, and consulting companies.