Communications Associate is needed for our Marketing firm!
This an Entry Level full-time position that will provide paid training in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, and Business Development.
Select Society Innovations Inc offers real-world marketing experience by servicing leaders in the mobility, home improvement, home entertainment, and technology industries. This position will work directly with and report to the Marketing Manager. This may involve doing research on a target market, actively contributing to education on product knowledge and training sessions, and providing direct customer service and sales support to consumers. The position will gain insight into innovative marketing and communications strategies through full participation in company activities and directives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conduct market and territory research
· Assist Account Managers with customer interactions and sales support
· Assist with the launch of new campaigns and products as needed
· Accurately input customer data and track sales records
· Attend and learn all product knowledge for clients and apply in actual consumer interactions and marketing initiatives
· Additional duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
· Candidate must be available full time
· Associates degree in Business or Bachelor's degree
· Strong communication skills
· Desire to get hands-on work experience and be consistently challenged in the program
· Ability to function professionally in a fast-paced environment
Positions will be paid either hourly or salary guaranteed weekly base pay. We do offer a client bonus structure in addition to the base pay.