- $12 Hourly
- Per Diem
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a Rehabilitation Aide for our outpatient orthopedic clinic.
If you are responsible, outgoing, can establish good working relationships with varying personalities, and are interested in quality patient care, then this might be the role for you!
- Clinic Location: Purcellville, VA
- Type of Employment: PRN/Per diem (Not Full Time)
- Hours: Mondy - Friday As needed up 20 hours a week
- Salary: Starting at $12/hour (Pending Experience)
**This position is PRN/Per Diem which means that it does not offer guaranteed or consistent hours.
**This is not a full time, or remote position.
- Carries out activities delegated by supervisor as allowed under State Practice Acts following Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines
- Possesses training and/or experience which allows him/her to aide therapists in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records of ancillary services (i.e. FCE’s, CYBEX, POETS, etc.) and support other center specific functions.
- Observes and reports any abnormal patient conditions, reactions and responses to treatment in an effective, professional manner
- Plays a significant role in specific area of center operations (may be scheduling ancillary services and following up, overseeing a specific program, serving as OSHA coordinator, etc.)
- Cleans, sterilizes and prepares equipment in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Health care experience
- Previous therapy experience
- Ability to walk, stand, bend and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift
- Lift up to 30 pounds for 67%-100% of daily tasks
Select Medical is the nation’s leading physical therapy provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve and to delivering an exceptional patient experience in a welcoming, positive, and helpful environment. As an employee at Select Medical, you will have the ability to impact people’s lives in truly meaningful ways every day. We are looking for someone to join our team who will help us make a positive impact in the local community.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Physical TherapyPurcellville, VA
HealthcareView All Select Physical Therapy Jobs
Get fresh Rehabilitation Aide jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.