Registered Nurse (RN)
Now offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Practice the true profession of critical care nursing, where your skills are appreciated and developed every day. Select Specialty Hospital cares for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery.
We are currently seeking a registered nurse to join our team. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill building resources and advancement opportunities.
Why work for Select Specialty Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Newly renovated facility
- All private rooms
- Obtained Pulmonary Center of Excellence
- Offer and pay for BLS and ACLS classes
- Flexible scheduling
- CAP Program w/ available CCRN Accreditation
- Develop specialized skills to manage chronically critically ill patients.
- Utilize all of your nursing skills on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians to assist patients regain their independence.
- Develop relationships with patients and their families.
Our hospital has 25 beds, and this small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient.
We are committed to your growth and success- that's why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
At Select Medical, our full-time employees enjoy intense focus on high-quality results creating a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Registered Nurse position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
- Select Medical operates hospitals in multiple states offering attractive growth and relocation opportunities
RN Registered Nurse - Clinical Nurse - Hospital - Nursing - Healthcare - Medical
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
Street 2: 300 North Avenue Units 6100A Hall & 6200B Hall
External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Street: SSH - Battle Creek