Experience the power of physical therapy! Our physical therapy center in Tampa, FL is now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. The ideal PT will be responsible for outpatient rehabilitative services in our Carrollwood location.
We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Why join our Tampa team?
* 100% Financial support for specialty certification
* Clinical Development Ladder
* Largest, most experienced and specialized rehab team in Tampa Bay
* Structured manager training program
* Custom-tailored mentorship
- Physical Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Hand Therapy Certified
- Occupational Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Spine Program
- TMJ/TMD Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wound and Scar Care
- Ergonomic Programs
Hours Needed: Full Time - 40 hrs per week
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Loan Repayment Assistance
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Latoya Drummond at Lpdrummond@selectmedical.com
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally a prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.