Full time physical therapist assistant for outpatient orthopedics in WASHINGTON DC!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in WASHINGTON D.C. is seeking a FULL time licensed physical therapist assistant (PTA) for our outpatient center in Capitol Hill. An ideal physical therapist assistant has previous outpatient orthopedic experience and is able to start within a month or less. We are able to consider a new graduate physical therapist assistant. Our team treats a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports and industrial rehabilitative services. You MUST be a licensed physical therapist assistant in D.C. to start.
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
NovaCare Rehabiliation is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapist Assistants
- State Physical Therapist Assistant License REQUIRED to start