Government Contract Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Sales Professional to expand our client base and promote our brand!
All reps will come in at a junior level position as they learn the industry, receive ongoing training, and build their base knowledge. After this initial period candidates drop the "junior" title and will start to expect a comma in their check each week. Our sales reps all make well over $1,500 per week and up, and those that go through the training should expect to do the same.
Moving forward reps will build relationships with our clients and will put in the effort to earn a 6-figure income.
- Contact customers from leads to discuss our products and services
- Generate new leads through Web generated, direct mail, email, and previous clients
- Set appointments to explain services
- Create effective sales pitches to close deals
- Draw up accurate contracts for clients
- Follow up with clients to discuss their experience and ensure satisfaction
- A high school diploma or equivalent; an associate or a bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience
- A portfolio of your history of successful deals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Outgoing and goal-oriented
- Reliable transportation
- Phone skills
- Earn up to 25% commissions
- Weekly Spiffs
- 12-year-old established company
- Excellent Work Environment
- "A+" rating with the BBB, and 4.9 Stars with Google.
Select GCRWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, web leads, qualified appointments and a processing team that will handle all of the paperwork!
The United States Government awards hundreds of Billions of dollars each year in contracts. We help businesses register and market to attain those contracts. The Professional advisers at Select GCR Will Position Your Business to Earn Valuable Government Contracts.
7249 Bryan Dairy Rd. LargoTampa, FL