Commercial HVAC/R Technician
Select ACR San Bernardino, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC Service Technician with company vehicle.
The essential function of the HVAC Service Technician is to serve the customers of Select ACR by providing general HVAC installation, repair and services with an emphasis on quality work, performed efficiently. This position handles service calls to commercial businesses. The candidate must be able to work independently or with co-workers. Must be able to draw simple diagrams and be able to read other diagrams.
Other job requirements include:
- Investigates problems, diagnoses, and performs repairs or maintenance on various HVAC mechanical equipment in heating, cooling, ventilation systems (refrigeration systems a plus).
- Locates, picks up and install various parts.
- Monitors and inspects heating and cooling systems to ensure continued proper operation.
- Travel to job sites in service area and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to office staff
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Participate in an on-call rotation schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong commercial equipment experience, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- This position requires a current valid driver’s license.
- Ability to interact with clients tactfully and professionally.
- Strong organizational skills, communication and “people skills'.
- Strong steady work history with 5+ years minimum as an HVAC technician
- Efficient and organized
- Typical Physical Demands - regularly required sitting, squatting, standing for several hours at a time, to climb up and down ladders several times each day, rope up tools materials as necessary
- Able to lift/carry 50 pounds with ease.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years old
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience
- Have a high level of mental and physical aptitude
- Well groomed, neat appearance.
- Family medical, Family dental, Family vision insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Vacation
- Sick pay
- Matching retirement plan
- Company provided tools and equipment
- Newer company vehicles to take home for company use
- Education reimbursement
- Paid Training
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC Commercial Service: 5 years
Select ACRWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, great working environment!
We provide company training, family medical, family dental, family vision, company match retirement plan.
AddressSan Bernardino, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Select ACR