Product Manager - Cyber and Digital Security
Selby Jennings New York, NY
- Expired: September 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Defines and leads the Cyber and digital security product vision and roadmap for one or more "client journeys"
- Leads the execution of significant Regulatory projects impacting digital channels and resolution of complex problems where expertise is required to interpret against business & risk policies, guidelines or processes.
- Drives and manage a backlog of user stories in partnership with SMEs, drives a scrum team focused on delivering change to our clients iteratively
- Uses data to drive prioritization, measures outcomes & reports on product KPIs, iterates on our products to drive adoption & usage
- Performs competitive analysis to ensure we're creating a market-leading experience
- Partners with Client Experience to incorporate client discovery throughout the product development lifecycle, lead UI/UX development, including ongoing customer testing, tests & validates hypotheses
- Operates with a 'customer first' mindset and drives client centric designs & experiences end-to-end to solve pain points, inquiries via multiple channels.
- Where required, leads the selection of Fintech partners, negotiate agreements and manage initial third-party approval processes in partnership with Channels and Product managers
- Partners with Product Marketing on the Go-To-Market strategy (e.g. pilot, roll out approach) and Commercialization
- At least 3 years' experience developing digital products and driving their adoption
- Prior experience in any of the following highly desired
- Digital security & fraud risk management integration
- Authentication/Identity management
- Financial regulatory
- Digital payments
- Web and Mobile app development
- Strong communication skills
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of seniority
- Proficient problem solver, can remove obstacles with minimal involvement from seniors
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Selby Jennings