Company Description: Boutique Investment Bank specializing in consumer products is looking a for an analyst like yourself to join a growing team. You will play a key role in helping clients raise money in capital markets as well as providing financial advisory services. Also, you will assist with Mergers and Acquisitions activity. If you are in management consulting, finance or investment banking, this is a great opportunity to grow your career.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple sub sectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of sub sectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects
- Training and mentoring analysts
- Must have at least 1 year of Investment Banking experience
- No specific sector experience is required
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing CIMs and relevant documents and announcements
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, please don't wait to apply.