Data Analyst SME - REMOTE
- Expired: September 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SeKONis looking for a Data Analyst Subject Matter Expertto join our talented and innovative team supporting the Defense Healthcare Management Systems (DHMS). Due to COVID-19, this role will be 100% remote for the foreseeable future. This position reports to the Workforce 3.0 Lead for Data Management.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience in Healthcare System data structures including recent experience with Cerner Millennium.
With over 25 years of mission-focused success, SeKON delivers cultural, operational, and technical transformation to support federal government customers including the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Defense Health Agency (DHA). Our vision is "Better Health Through Innovation and Digital Transformation."
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Minimum 3+ years of Data Management experience in large-scale, multi-organizational, and dispersed settings (preferably Healthcare)
- Recent experience with system interoperability and data analysis for Cerner Millennium
- Strong consulting and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across fast-paced and dynamic teams and at various levels of leadership
- Maintained Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD)
- Strong understanding of databases and data structures
- Proficiency in Data Management systems, security, processes, tools, and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in scientific or technical discipline preferred
- Works as a SME in the DHMSM Data Management team supporting the Government Product Manager
- Provide MHS GENESIS and legacy system Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in data workflow, data structures, system interoperability, and data interchange
- Develop Entity Relationship Diagrams and review vendor-provided Interface Control Documentation (ICD)
- Develop, review, and revise enterprise-level data management SOPs
- Ensure organizational compliance with published data standards and policies
- Validate and ensure data quality measures are being followed
- Ensures data compliance with healthcare regulations (e.g. HIPAA)
- Ensure high quality Data Management services through efficient and compliant processes
- Provide thought leadership and participate with projects that involve any of the upstream or downstream data flows and processes
- Coordinate work across multiple teams and stakeholders
- DAMA/ICCP Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
TechnologyView all jobs at Sekon
Get fresh Expert Data Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.