Cyber Security Assurance Analyst - REMOTE
- Expired: September 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SeKON is looking for a Cyber Security Assurance Analyst to join our talented and innovative team supporting the Defense Health Agency (DHA). This role is 100% remote for the foreseeable future. The mission lifecycle of DHMS is to competitively acquire, test, deliver, and successfully transition to a state-of-the-market electronic health record (EHR) system. In partnership with the Defense Health Agency (DHA), Services, and industry, DHMS is developing a deployment and sustainment strategy to optimize the delivery of a modernized EHR with minimal disruption to the military health care community.
With over 25 years of mission-focused success, SeKON delivers cultural, operational, and technical transformation to support federal government customers including the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Defense Health Agency (DHA). Our vision is "Better Health Through Innovation and Digital Transformation."
The Information Assurance/Cyber Security Specialist reports to the Program Lead. Required and desired skills include:
- 5+ years of specialized Information Assurance for Department of Defense IT systems
- DoD 8570 certifications (at minimum, Security+ certification)
- Undergraduate degree in cyber security, IT, Computer Science, or a related field preferred but not required
- Must have DoD Secret security clearance
- Experience in:
- NIST, DISA, and DoD Security Standards and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes
- Working and documenting Risk Management Framework processing with end results achieving an Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Cyber security management using the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) repository
- Network security, continuous monitoring, system auditing, and security policy development
- Compliance scanning tools (ACAS, Fortify); running scans, evaluating results, and determining remediation steps
- Writing POAMs, including detailed justifications for program-required non-compliant items
- Thorough understanding of and experience with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Vulnerability remediation activities, scanning and analysis, and STIG/ Manual Checklist auditing
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently within deadlines while ensuring that complex information is conveyed in a clear, accurate, and concise manner under normal and in crisis situations
- Skill in the use of various types of office automation to includes Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and Access)
- Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills including presenting to senior government officials
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with customers and program office members in a multi-vendor environment
- Serve in a variety of ad hoc roles including participating in and contributing to proposal efforts and hiring processes
- Special consideration for:
- Additional 8570 certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CAP
- Experience in DoD Healthcare IT and/or electronic health record (EHR) systems
- Experience IBM 'Jazz' tool suite
- Cerner Millennium EHR
- Interoperability with other defense agencies including VA (VISTA) and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Knowledge of:
- Industry best practices such as ISO, CMMI, Lean Six Sigma, and agile scrum
- System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Requirements, use cases, release management, testing, risk management, change management, and configuration management experience
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Applications, Security Architecture, Relational databases
- Installing, managing, maintaining, administering, and troubleshooting applications, and documenting technical guides
- Software Development and Documentation Standards (SDDS)
- Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition lifecycle-working in major acquisition
- Program/system(s) adherence with DoDI and DoDD
TechnologyView all jobs at Sekon
Get fresh Cyber Information Assurance Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.