Contracted Healthcare Recruiter
Make Sense with Spence Healthcare Solutions is looking for a Recruiter to join our team. The Recruiter is responsible for creating strategic staffing approaches to attract a wide pool of qualified talent for the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong social and leadership skills, experienced negotiating strategies and excellent organizational abilities. He/she should be familiar with developing recruitment marketing strategies that effectively attract and retain top talent.
- Manage talent acquisition – Post jobs and ads in select locations. Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes. Coordinate the interview process with individuals and panels. Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Strategize – Manage all stages of the recruitment process. Work with leadership to understand the hiring needs of the organization. Create exciting and useful recruiting tactics to attract top-performing employees. Draft and create job descriptions as needed. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes.
- Administrative duties – Schedule interviews, draft questions, attend job fairs and other recruiting events. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some experience with direct recruiting managing all phases of the process
- Proactive sourcing tactics and substantial initiative
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Great customer service skills
- Able to work independently
About Make Sense With Spence Healthcare Solutions:
[Make Sense With Spence is a healthcare solutions organization dedicated to bridge gaps in staffing needs. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes individual growth, business standards and positive reinforcement.
This is a fully contracted assignment giving you the freedom to work during your own hours. This position offers you the ability to work fully remote and build your own professional recruiting business. Training is provided.
Powered by JazzHR
Sekeena Johnson IncFayetteville, NC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.