Senior Utilities Solutions Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Seiler Instrument & Mfg. Co., Inc. is looking for a full-time direct hire Senior Utilities Solutions Manager in the territories of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Kansas, Missouri, Michigan, Nebraska, and Iowa.
We invite you to use your deep understanding of the oil and gas industry and experience with geospatial technology to become an integral part of our team. You’ll join a highly skilled group of sales professionals and solution engineers who collaborate with existing customers to identify new, innovative ways of using our technology and help new users discover the value GIS can bring to their organization.
We’re looking for individuals who are customer oriented and collaborative team players who enjoy identifying and implementing strategies that will radically improve the challenges businesses face. You’ll work closely with a team that helps our customers take advantage of geo-analysis to find unique patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships. Manage the sales opportunity pipeline, Prospect, develop, and implement location strategies for organizations. Create opportunities within new lines of business. Leverage social media to build your professional network. Participate in trade shows, workshops, and seminars as a technology thought leader and presenter.
- Understand our customers. Demonstrate industry knowledge and its relevance to the application of GIS. Identify key stakeholders and business drivers for an organization. Understand customer budgeting and acquisition processes.
- Be an expert. Clearly articulate the strength and value of the company’s GIS technology as it relates to the industry. Consistently conduct research and pursue professional development to anticipate customer needs. Define clear objectives and key results for targeted accounts to facilitate cross-sell and upsell of software and support across the product portfolio.
- Deliver results. Successfully execute End-to-end sales processes for the entire sales cycle. Use consultative selling skills to understand the sales forecast to deliver target revenue and the needs and business challenges of customers. Use whiteboard sessions and other techniques to support visual storytelling.
- Collaborate with your team. Leverage your domain knowledge when working with cross-divisional teams to define and execute account strategies. Be motivated and resourceful and take initiative to resolve. Possess a strong sense of accountability, ownership and pride in work performed.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience providing solutions to customers, public sector, and/or businesses.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships, and establishing advocacy with C-level executives both in person and in virtual environments.
- Direct experience developing business strategy and sales tactics to effectively build and capture new business
- The ability to translate advanced knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry, and new ESRI technology trends into complex solutions for customers
- Knowledge of industry fiscal year, budgeting, and procurement cycles of large public infrastructure projects.
- Experience with insight selling methodologies, including understanding and mitigating threats
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 20-30%
For more information on Seiler Instrument and view important disclosures regarding EEO and how to request an accommodation in applying for this position please visit our website: https://www.seilerinst.com/employment/
Seiler Instrument & Mfg. CoWhy Work Here?
Growing company, great benefits, room for growth
Seiler Instrument is a manufacturer specializing in fire-control equipment and a distributor of the finest geospatial instruments and software, microscopes, and Zeiss planetaria. Our firm consists of several divisions including Manufacturing, Geospatial, Medical, and Planetarium. Seiler is an ISO 9001:2008 Registered Firm for all divisions except Geospatial & Design Solutions. Our Manufacturing Division manufactures optical instruments and components primarily for the U.S. Military. Seiler is the OEM for optical fire-control used on all U.S. Howitzer and Mortar systems. We are responsible for machining, assembly, and testing all optical fire-control system components. Seiler also specializes in refurbishing Howitzer optical fire-control equipment. Our Geospatial Division provides services to various industries: Survey, Architecture, Engineering, Design Build Construction, and Mapping GIS/GPS. We specialize in product sales, training, implementation, support, and rentals. We are the largest distributor in the United States for Trimble Navigation Ltd/Trimble® Mapping. We also have our Design Solution business division, which is an Autodesk® Gold Partner Reseller. Our Medical Division provides high quality optics and service to the medical and dental industry. Seiler offers a full line of medical microscope products including: Colposcopes, ENT, Audiology, Compound and Laboratory Microscopes, Multidisciplinary Surgery Microscopes and Surgical Loupes. We also offer a full line of Dental Microscopy products including Microscopes, Loupes, Loupe Lights, and Stools. Our Planetarium Division is the sole distributor of Zeiss Planetaria in the U.S. and Canada. Over 500 Zeiss Planetariums around the world testify to the success of Zeiss in providing the most realistic night sky possible and for surpassing simulation, educational and entertainment needs. We can assist with planning a new facility, replacing an old projector, or updating existing Zeiss equipment.