Seiler Geospatial Division is one of the largest suppliers of brand name surveying & supply equipment in the Midwest. At Seiler Instrument – we feel there are more than a few reasons you should consider working with a proven geospatial industry partner. In our fourth generation, the professionals that work with Seiler do more than just sell products. We sell a solutions based on our clients goals and needs, not just the descriptions from a brochure. We are looking for certified GISPs or other GIS mapping professionals that want to join our team. A successful team member should be highly motivated and have the desire to succeed with guidance from fellow co-workers and management and given all the tools required for a successful career. Learn more about Geospatial at: https://www.seilergeo.com/about-us/
This position is responsible for all mapping sales activities in Nebraska. This includes identifying customers, providing a value-add solution, closing sales, and customer follow-up.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Identify key customers and markets in a designated territory that would be candidates for the mapping products.
· Place prospecting calls to appropriate contacts.
· Establish rapport with prospective customers.
· Provide a value-add solution, remove obstacles, and close business.
· Maintain contact with existing customers and provide post-sales assistance.
· Build strong rapport with key business partners and local manufacturer reps.
· Become familiar with Esri products related to field data collection.
· Attend GIS-related events and join and participate in online GIS social media groups.
· Keep the Mapping Sales Manager informed of trends or issues.
· Keep up-to-date on new technology through training arranged by Mapping Sales Manager.
· Serve as the main point-of-contact for the customer. Stay engaged with any related issue with every customer in the territory.
· Stay on the road at least 50% of the time.
· Be actively involved in the developmental plans for the company division.
Education and/or experience:
· College degree and 2+ years of sales or customer service experience, preferably in a technical field. Each year of appropriate additional experience can substitute for formal education.
· Comfortable working with computers and learning new technologies.
· GIS/GPS knowledge a plus, but training will be provided.
· Would prefer candidate already live in the area and be comfortable with the geography.
Apply on our website: www.seilerinst.com/our-company/careers