Digital Marketing Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist to support the goals and marketing strategies of Seiler Instrument & Mfg. Co., Inc. As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Seiler, you'll be a key player supporting the Marketing & Communications Manager and Digital Marketing Professional with digital marketing activities across various marketing channels. This role is responsible for data integrity in our CRM platform, lead management from multiple avenues, and assisting with marketing campaigns, including digital and social media marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit and revise our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System by coordinating with Sales Teams and Management, and assist with web maintenance plans.
- Communicate directly with customers for data integrity, customer success calls, lead management, etc.
- Perform editing and proofing of marketing materials, web content, social media posts, blogs, e-blasts, press releases, newsletters and online advertising.
- Assist with the organization-wide social media strategy, ongoing content development, and customer engagement. These platforms include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and WordPress (Blogs.)
- Prioritize and complete special projects as assigned to assist digital marketing campaigns for all divisions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates Degree in marketing-related field or equivalent experience in similar role.
- Highly self-motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure.
- Basic experience with email marketing and marketing automation programs (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Survey-Monkey, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.).
- Ability to problem-solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively.
- Creative, but detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- General knowledge of social media best practices
- Basic understanding of web metrics, digital analytics
Please visit http://www.seilerinst.com/our-company/careers/ to apply and to view important disclosures regarding EEO and how to request an accommodation in applying for this position.
Seiler Instrument & Mfg. Co
3433 Tree Court Ind. Blvd. St. LouiSaint Louis, MO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?