Seiler Instrument & Mfg. Co., Inc., is seeking an Customer Service Representative in our Geospatial Division.
This position is responsible for:
· Assisting with daily sales transactions including coordinating inside sales.
· Conducting customer service activities such as responding to customer inquiries, providing cost estimates and following up on customer requests. Customer service will be provided by telephone communications, email and other computer communications and written documents as well as greeting and providing service to walk in customers.
· Managing inventory transactions including stocking, storage, documentation, and count accuracy.
· Assembling items for distribution, processing materials per sales order requirements, packaging, shipping, and receiving business items and inventory.
· Administrative duties which include generating customer orders within our CRM system.
· Assisting with assembling, charging, and testing of surveying products.
Candidates for this position must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and be comfortable with other computer systems including the internet and database programs. Candidates must be familiar with phone systems and should have a confident and consistent approach to customer contact.
Prior experience with the Survey and/or Construction industry is preferred but not required for this position. Experience in data entry and general administration is preferred. Candidates must be detail oriented and possess excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills. Candidates must be able to move, lift and carry up to fifty pounds without assistance.
This position requires a minimum of a high school diploma/GED with previous knowledge or experience in the survey and/or construction industry a plus.
Seiler Instrument offers a healthcare plan, life insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, and more!
For more information on Seiler Instrument, please visit our website: www.seilerinst.com.