Certified Public Accountant (CPA) firm currently looking for a qualified CPA to join our team.
We have been in business for over 50 years and are a second-generation accounting firm. Our team is made up of a close-knit group of CPA’s and administrative staff looking to find the perfect candidate to work with our firm. Our long occupancy provides stability to our clients, promoting a close and loyal relationship. We provide a wide variety of services including tax planning business valuations, financial statement engagements, and more.
- Must have experience with financial statement planning and preparation including:
- Reviewing audit, compilation and review workpapers
- Individual, partnership and corporate tax preparation and review
- Form K-1 input
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Must have good organizational skills
Seideman Accounting Group is a well-organized CPA practice. As a result, you will experience:
- A pleasant and hard-working atmosphere
- The benefit of flexible scheduling
- A broad exposure to a plethora of diverse clientele
Please note that initial training will take place at our San Mateo location before commencing in Dublin.
Please provide resume, references, and desired compensation when applying. A contract position may be considered.