Quality Engineer II, Powertrain
- Posted: over a month ago
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Manufacturing Engineer II, Powertrain to join our growing team in Hagerstown, MD.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!Job Description
- Communicate with Production Quality, Engineering, Internal Customers, and Supplier Quality regarding Powertrain Production Quality concerns, as the representative of the Hagerstown Product Audit department.
- Coordinate and participate in problem solving teams to resolve product audit findings, while supporting our internal customers and suppliers.
- Analyze, prioritize, document, and follow up on any and all quality issues affecting company’s Powertrain Production.
- Responsible for coordinating, preparing, and analyzing Conformity of Product (COP) inspection results according to annual sampling and audit plan.
- Lead problem solving efforts related to recurring production issues by utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Assist with Project and Product Audit activities, as needed.
- Drive Continuous Improvement through the use of Kaizens and other lean manufacturing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in quality, manufacturing, engineering, or technical service.
- Excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with both our customers and production teams to establish a trustworthy network.
- Problem-solving expert with a strong customer focus.
- Understanding of customer impact to aid in proper decision making.
- Knowledge of lean methodology concepts and quality tools to coach and grow the competencies of production quality teams.
- Knowledge of both heavy-duty powertrain components and assembly processes.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Segula Technologies