Segula Technologies Ann Arbor, MI
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
No Visa Sponsorship is available now or anytime in the future for this position.
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
Candidate will be responsible for successfully supporting, maintaining, and repairing all:
- Horiba Emission analytical equipment in accordance with EPA CFR procedures.
- VT and ORVR shed enclosures in accordance with EPA CFR procedures.
- Create and maintain Chassis Dynamometer Drive Traces.
- Compile data and report results.
- Complete Job Safety Analysis for Non-Standard Work.
- Support facility upgrades as needed.
- Any other duties related to Powertrain testing requirements.
Equipment and Systems include:
- Horiba 7000 series analyzers.
- Horiba / MAHA / Meiden 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive chassis dynamometers.
- Meiden / A&D engine and transmission dynos.
- APS canister loader.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in automotive emissions equipment calibration or evaluation.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong evaluation and problem-solving skills.
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision or contribute within a team atmosphere.
- Support other groups and jobs as required, including cleaning and organizing work area.
- Work within a culturally diverse workplace.
- Must be able to start within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
- Must be able to work overtime or off-shift as required.
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
Real EstateView all jobs at Segula Technologies