We are a prestigious, locally owned Certified Public Accounting firm located in Panama City Beach, Florida with over 30 years of experience providing exceptional professional services to our clients. We are one of the leading tax preparation offices in the area and are looking for a motivated professional to add to our team. We pride ourselves in offering a flexible environment that promotes work/life balance.
The main role of this position is to act as support for the firm.
- Perform bookkeeping and accounting functions on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Prepare Sales Tax Reports.
- Prepare Payroll Tax reports.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a must.
- Making journal entries for receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Manage multiple client tax filings as well as other monthly, quarterly and annual processes.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Motivated, works well with others, and displays a positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft office required
We offer competitive compensation, semi-annual performance bonus and a complete benefit package including: 401(k), health, dental, disability, reimbursement of continuing education costs, paid time off, and limited travel.
Our staff is highly skilled, with knowledge of the latest technological advancements and professional pronouncements. Our dedication to excellence is seen in our commitment to professional education and our investment in the latest technology. All of this is wrapped in a structure which places client service at the top of our priorities.
Segers Sowell Stewart Johnson & Brill PASegers, Sowell, Stewart, Johnson & Brill, P.A. has a 33 year history meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of our clients. With over 110 years of combined accounting experience, our shareholders possess a practical knowledge of a broad range of accounting services including business and personal income taxes, estate tax law, industry specialized accounting and litigation support. We are long time members and uphold the highest standards of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA). Our staff is highly skilled, with knowledge of the latest technological advancements and professional pronouncements. Our dedication to excellence is seen in our commitment to professional education and our investment in the latest technology. All of this is wrapped in a structure which places client service at the top of our priorities.