We are looking for an exceptionally talented, creative, smart, technical and efficient graphic designer production artist, with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience, to join our team. If you are a great design production artist, with solid skills and talent in both print and web design, who can work with designers and art directors to execute on-brand and on-campaign design extensions, organize your files well and know how to produce print perfect and web-ready files, we want to meet you.
You'll be part of a creative team built for speed and agility. You'll be servicing clients with unique challenges that require processes and solutions to meet high standards in ever-shrinking timelines. Self-motivation and a mind for efficiency are a must.
You'll also collaborate with and support the larger communications practice and its award-winning team of experts; art directors, designers, developers, writers, strategists, and project managers to create incredible, compelling and engaging work-we all love to share feedback and ideas.
You must be highly organized and
have a demonstrated knowledge of print and web issues such as color spaces,
printing methods and standards, type/font usage and issues, image resolution
and formats, and optimization.
We take great pride in our work and are dedicated to helping people make important, smart choices. We work collaboratively and supportively, and we are passionate about what we do. We also like to laugh and have fun-and find that all those things are interrelated.
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers, developing campaign designs from direction given by designer or art director using clever and smart solutions within a sometimes challenging budget and timeline
- Your focus area will be delivery of print or web ready design deliverables (print, web/digital) for small campaigns
Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
Prepare final web-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of online media
- You need to be able to keep up with many simultaneous client projects. Able to prioritize and summarize what is important within ever-changing, often challenging scenarios
- Make sure you deliver on time, with incredible attention to detail
- Assignments, tasks and on-going projects range from strategic to detail-oriented production.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- 5 years of working production artist experience
- Mac hardware skills and experience. Software requirements: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop. Illustrator), MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Adobe Acrobat, Internet browsers, understanding of HTML and CSS