**This position sits in our San Diego office w/ WFH flexibility**
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We strive to live into our motto of ‘Stop Guessing’ by leveraging big data to drive holistic digital marketing strategy. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets, including qualitative data to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem-solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? You’re the go-to for all things PPC and beyond. A visionary, change agent, and influencer; shaping the future of our PPC division. You're the leader team's dream of-- sparking thought leadership and fire, while uniting the team around a shared vision they're excited to support.
Your expertise stretches across a breadth of paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more!!) but your sweet spot sits at the intersection of Paid, Organic, and Big Data. You see the big picture and with that comes a holistic understanding of how PPC works in harmony with SEO and Analytics. Integrating cross-divisional data and breaking down silos to drive innovation is your thing. You have a firm grasp on data; understanding the technology, tools and what is possible-- then making it happen.
Here's how you'll drive innovation...
- Evangelize Seer's vision within PPC; driving excitement, adoption, and integration as we run full-steam towards big data, automation, machine learning, and holistic search strategies
- Responsible for divisional P&L; management and execution of top and bottom-line growth, assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Create and maintain scalable processes that support our transformation towards big data and holistic strategy in search-- driving buy-in and excitement across our PPC division (50+ team)
- Forecast changes in our industry and develop specific business requirements to ensure future competitive advantages that aim to position Seer as a thought leader in the industry
- Manage and drive divisional staffing needs to ensure appropriate alignment with client needs while managing against aggressive growth goals and agency margin expectations
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)