Inside Sales Representative (Senior Funding Advisor)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Seek Capital is looking for a top Inside Sales Representative to work with clients of a company ranked #9 by Glassdoor in its “Best Places to Work” in 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly competitive and collaborative individuals as we continue this path of rapid growth. Our client is a prime credit, startup or early- stage small business owner, and we offer business funding to enable them to start &/or grow their business. We have to date, originated in excess of $500 million and continue to experience rapid growth.
Our sales team is continuing to grow as we look to add 5 new team members to our Los Angeles Team. We are looking for absolute sales studs!
No Cold Calling- All Warm Leads.
No shortage of highly qualified leads- Our SDR team just doubled, and we need help!
Full industry, product and sales training provided- knowledge is power!
Base + Uncapped Commission- The CEO comes from a Sales background- he gets it!
Strong sales culture organization- be yourself here!
Seek Capital was founded in 2014 and is investor backed.
This position will be based in our Los Angeles office and will work directly with the Senior Sales Manager.
Our culture is sales driven starting with our CEO who, 8 years ago, was the first Sales Rep and sales manager and remains heavily involved with the sales team.
- 2020 American Banker: Best Fintech to Work For
- 2020 Glassdoor: #9 Best Places to Work
- 2020 Inc. 5000: Ranked #171 on the inaugural 2020 Inc Series: California
- 2022 Best Companies: #15 Best Place to Work (Medium Size Business) SoCal
If you’re good, you have options.
If you’re the right fit, we want you! Here’s what you should know:
- Our Client is a small-to-medium business owner in need of business capital
- NO COLD CALLING- All leads have submitted an online inquiry. Partnerships include; Nerdwallet, Experian, Sofi, Lending Tree and many more
- We operate a 2 part sales process: SDR to Inside Sales Rep
- Sales close in 1-3 calls
- Full Onboarding (paid at quota level) & Ongoing Training provided
- Pay includes: Base Pay, Uncapped Commissions, Weekly Spiffs, Multiple 5-Figure Performance Based Bonuses per Year
- Utilize top tier technology; Salesforce.com, Five9, Domo, Gong.io, DocuSign, Calendly etc
- Our Senior Funding Advisors and a dedicated Sales Trainers, are incredibly supportive in helping and mentor new team members to become top performers as quickly as possible.
- Career advancement opportunities (our VP of Sales began as an SDR!)
Your Responsibilities will include:
- WARM LEADS: All of our calls are either inbound or outbound to small business owners who have actively applied to receive funding for their business.
- Your role will closing the sale post underwriting approval; understanding the Client’s needs, presenting the funding offer, covering; rates, terms, payback and obtain the Client’s agreement via digital signature.
- Through extensive training, become extremely knowledgeable about small business owners, their challenges, their industry, their priorities and how funding can help them with their business needs.
- Understand your analytics and how your performance stacks up against quota and the team.
- CONSISTENTLY hit or exceed weekly quotas. We hire amazing people, provide them amazing training, and expect amazing results.
- Be committed to continual training and development. Our sales team receives daily group training, as well as multiple 1:1 session per month with our sales trainers.
- Be focused on your career progression to be promoted internally.
- As your knowledge base grows, be willing to help newer team members.
Who We’re Looking for:
We want highly competitive, highly talented individuals who truly believe they can be our top producing salesperson within 6 months. You have direct comparable sales experience; you have a track record of demonstrated success as a top producer in your prior roles, and you know what it takes to get there. You are a fast learner, have excellent communication skills, are a team player, and have a genuine desire to learn and improve.
Required Traits and Skills:
- Proven track record with MINIMUM 5+ years in sales
- Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM (such as Salesforce)
- Highly organized with the ability to manage a pipeline of 20-30 client per week.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Basic overall understanding of credit scores and reporting (we provide extensive training)
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Fast learner- we provide A LOT of training.
- Highly competitive in nature
- High-energy individual
- Genuine desire to help other people
- Positive attitude that is infectious to those around you
- Comfortable working with multiple software platforms
- Strong ability to learn from proven sales scripts while infusing your personality into this structure
- 3+ years Financial Services sales (Ex. Banking, Insurance, Mortgage, Business Funding)
- Experience working with small-to-medium size business owners
- Competitive spirit and track record of results (for example; sports teams, organized music, etc.)
- Salesforce.com experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a major institution or equivalent experience
Salary & Benefits
- Compensation: A combination of base pay + performance-based compensation.
Expect average annual pay ranging from $100,000 - $250,000 depending on performance
Top performers will exceed $300,000+ in 2023
- Medical Benefits: Top tier medical, dental and vision insurance plans are available to all of our staff
- Fitness: A healthy body is a healthy mind. To help our team stay healthy, we offer LA Fitness gym membership to all of our staff
- Time Off: We all need a little recharge out of the office. We offer paid time off to all team members to ensure we don’t burn out
- Caffeine, snacks and weekly catered lunches: We all love a little pick me up beverage or need a snack or two in the afternoon to keep up our energy - we have a great assortment of beverages and healthy snacks to keep you focused and exceeding your goals!
Have an Impact- We have built our organization by managing through the numbers. We rely on real time data to make all critical decisions, from personnel to strategies. This role will be the driving force in helping our clients become successful in the launch of their business.
Job Fulfillment- We help provide funding to new businesses. It’s an amazing feeling knowing that every day we provide funding to small business owners across America that are looking to launch and grow their business.
Be Part of An Amazing Team- This isn’t your cliché ‘amazing team’. This is a team that operates in a highly cohesive manner and hits big goals! Established as the #1 player in our target market, we have a team that gets it done. In short, this team hits big goals! To join this team, you have to be ready to deliver!
High End Toys- Be part of a team that has in place and a commitment to adding the best of breed technologies that its staff needs to be at their best. If tech is an unfair advantage, we want to stack the deck.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do NOT discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local law.
Seek Business CapitalLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.