- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly competitive and collaborative individuals as we continue on this path of rapid growth. Our customer is a startup or early- stage small business owner, and we offer business funding to enable them to start or grow their business. The sales team’s core responsibility is to handle clients during their business funding, and to educate and assist the client with their funding journey. We have to date, originated in excess of $300 million and have grown 500%+ in the last 4 years.
Seek Capital was founded in 2014 and our investors include firms with significant experience in Fintech and are highly regarded in the industry.
We deeply believe that having the best people on our team and providing them with extensive training to best represent our company and our services is the hallmark of our success to date. As our organization continues to rapidly grow, we are looking to expand our inside sales team by adding high integrity individuals who aren’t just looking for a job but are looking to make an impact.
We provide extensive on-boarding and ongoing training for our account management team. Our Senior Account Managers and a dedicated Trainer, are incredibly supportive in helping and mentoring new team members to become top performers as quickly as possible. With this culture, we are mindful to ensure that we bring on high character individuals who will continue to build on this culture.
- 2020 American Banker: Best Fintech to Work For
- 2020 Glassdoor: Best Places to Work
- 2020 Inc. 5000, ranked 171 on the inaugural 2020 Inc Series: California
Seek Capital is expanding its Account Management team to keep up with the recent surge in demand for our services.
Let's discuss how this job can assist with job development and career advancement within the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the flow and experience of client funding journey
- Understand all steps needed to ensure the proper steps of funding are moving forward
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of client updates using Salesforce
- Execute timely follow-up and client management
- Meet and exceed call activity targets, average funding targets and monthly quotas
- Review credit approvals and assist with educating clients on what is required to receive faster approvals
- Maintain and understand all sales materials and keep up to date on current banking and funding knowledge through extensive training, become extremely knowledgeable in small business owners, their challenges, their priorities and how funding can help them with their business needs
- Understand your analytics and how your performance stacks up against quota and the team
- Hit or exceed quota
- Be committed to continual training and development. Our account management team receives daily group meetings, as well as multiple 1:1 sessions per month with our senior account management team
- Be focused on your career progression to be promoted internally
- As your knowledge base grows, be willing to help newer team members
Who we’re looking for
We want highly competitive, highly talented individuals who truly believe they can be our top producing Account Manager within 6 months. You are a fast learner, have excellent communication skills, a team player, and have a genuine desire to learn and improve.
Required Traits and Skills:
- Experience with inside sales and/or account management
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience using CRM systems
- Good overall understanding of credit scores and reporting
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Fast learner- we provide A LOT of training
- Highly competitive in nature
- High-energy individual
- Genuine desire to help other people
- Positive attitude that is infectious to those around you
- Comfortable working with multiple software platforms
- Strong ability to learn from a proven sales script while infusing your personality into this structure
- Experience working with small business owners
- Competitive spirit and track record of results (for example; sports teams, organized music, etc.)
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a major institution or equivalent experience
Salary & Benefits
- Base Pay: The best account managers make the majority of their income via performance-based commission, but we all need a base pay to ensure we can meet our daily bills. We offer base pay in conjunction with a strong commission structure: $46,920 is the base pay in which you'll be paid, twice a month.
- Base + commissions -$70-$100k+ first year and $100k+ thereafter, all dependent upon your efforts
- Medical Benefits: Top tier medical, dental and vision insurance plans are available to all of our staff
- Fitness: A healthy body is a healthy mind. To help our team stay healthy, we offer LA Fitness gym membership to all of our staff
- Time Off: We all need a little recharge out of the office. We offer paid time off to all team members to ensure we don’t burn out
- Caffeine, snacks all the time and catered lunch on Wednesdays: We all love a little pick me up beverage or need a snack or two in the afternoon to keep up our energy - we have a great assortment of beverages and healthy snacks to keep you focused and exceeding your goals!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do NOT discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local law.
Seek Business Capital
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Seek Business Capital