Vice President of Sales
Seegrid Pittsburgh, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Why join Seegrid?
Seegrid is the leading provider of self-driving industrial vehicles. We develop and deliver mobile robots, enterprise software, and material handling automation solutions for global leaders in logistics, manufacturing, warehousing, and e-commerce. Our suite of solutions includes vision-guided vehicles, fleet management software, actionable analytics, and best-in-class service and support. Seegrid’s unique and proven technology sets us apart—our automation solutions have safely driven millions of autonomous miles in real production facilities without a single personnel safety incident. We are seeking energetic, bright, and friendly people to help achieve our vision.
The VP of Sales Role
For this role reporting to the CEO and a key member of the executive team, we are seeking an experienced and action-oriented sales leader with a passion for winning and serving customers by building and leading the company’s sales functions including direct and channel sales, systems integrators, sales engineers, and customer success.
- Deliver >100% in annual sales order bookings growth.
- Success with B2B high-value technology sales of integrated industrial automation solutions to global 500 customers.
- Experience selling complex material handling automation and enterprise software solutions around transformational initiatives in supply chain, logistics, warehousing, e-commerce, and manufacturing markets.
- Ability to devise new and/or improve revenue streams to maintain profitability through customer success strategies, including onboarding to cross and upsell activities.
- Results-oriented executive sales leader responsible for >$50M in bookings. Executive reporting to the CEO in a fast-growing, independent technology product company, PE or VC backed with >100% annual revenue growth.
- Proven ability to lead and coach, creating self-sufficient sellers who can run the deal from start to conclusion.
- Effective c-suite team player with a demonstrated ability to address challenges in a direct, open, and professional manner.
- Proven success building and leading a cross-functional team of direct sales, channel sales, inside sales, pre-sales engineering, customer success and sales operations professionals.
- Effective collaboration with peers in product, marketing, finance, engineering, and operations to drive a go-to-market strategy and deliver results as a cohesive team.
- Channel sales development and management experience via integrators and market partners.
- International experience is a plus.
- Hands-on leader with deep knowledge of complex customer agreements, commercial terms, and counter proposals.
- Negotiation skills to drive beneficial results in contract negotiations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Seegrid