Director of Sales
Seegrid Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why join Seegrid?
Seegrid is the leading provider of self-driving industrial vehicles. We develop and deliver mobile robots and enterprise software for global leaders in logistics, manufacturing, warehousing, and e-commerce. Our suite of solutions includes vision-guided vehicles, fleet management software, actionable analytics, and best-in-class service and support. Our unique and proven technology sets us apart—our automation solutions have safely driven millions of autonomous miles in real production facilities without a single personnel safety incident. We are seeking kind, curious, and driven professionals to help achieve our vision: to elevate human potential by fortifying global supply chains and create profitable economies with safe, seamless, and smart mobile robotics solutions.
The Role: Director of Sales
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Seegrid is seeking an experienced and action-oriented leader with a passion for customer success.
Driving enterprise sales growth across all customers
The successful completion of your first year, looks like:
- Within your first 30 days, you will have learned the sales process and forecasting method.
- Within your first quarter, you will have hired 4 sales professionals, developed $25M in new pipeline, and are executing strategic account plans to progress customers through an enterprise selling framework.
- By your 6th month, you will have 50% of your team’s booking target secured and building pipeline to five times your bookings target.
- By the completion of your first year, you will have five deals of 50 units or more in Commit for forecasting and achieve your team’s annual booking goal.
Responsibilities will consist of:
- Cross-functional collaboration with other Seegrid domains.
- Achieving quarterly and annual booking targets.
- Pipeline growth to a minimum of 5x bookings target.
- Bookings forecast accuracy for the current and next fiscal year.
- Mentoring sales professionals to close mobile automation deals.
- Hiring sales professionals with demonstrated success.
- Improving deal win rates over time.
- Contract negotiations.
- Ensuring cross-functional collaboration with marketing, product, finance, operations, people, and engineering departments.
- Building and leading sales, pre-sales, and customer success teams to achieve or surpass sales targets.
- Accurately forecasting bookings over 24 month periods.
- Negotiating Fortune 500 enterprise level agreements in the $5MM to $50MM+ range.
- Experience with robotics and material handling automation is a plus.
- Experience with recurring revenue and XaaS pricing models is a plus.
Seegrid is embracing a remote workforce, so this position can be remotely located anywhere in the US or at HQ in Pittsburgh, PA. We have been recognized regionally and nationally as a Best-Place-to-Work. We’d love to have you join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Seegrid